Yield: Serve 6
Stir Fry Sauce:
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 whole chicken breasts cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Stir Fry Vegetable:
- 1/4 cup oil for stir fry
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 red bell peppers, cut
- 1/2 yellow bell peppers, cut
- 1/2 orange bell peppers, cut
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup mushroom, cut
- 1 1/2 cups DDP unsalted cashews
Combine the stir fry sauce and set it aside.
In another bowl, marinated diced chicken with corn starch, sugar, salt and vegetable oil, toss well. Set aside.
Heat a frying pan to medium high heat. Add oil. Add chicken, ginger, garlic. Fry and stir until chicken is opaque, about 3 minute. Add peppers, onions, mushroom and celery. Stir 2 – 3 minutes. Add the stir fry sauce. Cook until it comes to a boil and the sauce reduced. Add the cashews and serve.
One thought on “Chicken Cashew”
this site might help me to locate good quality suggestions!
pokemonbux best supplier of pokemon go rare pokemon http://www.pokemonbux.com