- 1½ cups DDPK quick oats
- ¼ cup DDPK slivered blanched almonds
- 1½ Tablespoons DDPK wheat germ
- 1½ Tablespoons DDPK ground flax seeds
- 2 Tablespoons DDPK unsweetened fine coconut
- ¼ cup DDPK pecan, chopped
- ¼ cup DDPK walnut, chopped
- ½ teaspoon DDPK ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons DDPK honey
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup DDPK dried cranberry
- ¼ cup DDPK Thompson raisins
Serve with your choice of ice cream
- Preheat oven to 250o F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, almond, wheat germ, flax seeds, coconut, pecans walnut and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, honey, brown sugar, butter, water, salt, and vanilla. Stir well; then pour into the oat mixture, stir to coat evenly. Spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until crispy and toasted, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven to let it cool, then stir in the raisins and cranberries before storing in an airtight container. Keep in cool place or refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- Serve granola with your choice of ice cream.