Oven-Roasted Root Vegetables
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 medium (about 3 cups) parsnips, peeled and cut into ½” baton
- Half a medium (about 3 cups) rutabaga, peeled and cut into ½“baton
- Half a medium (about 3 cups) Kabocha Japanese pumpkin, seeded and cut into ½”baton
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 medium red onion, peeled, cut lengthwise (root to top) into 8-12 wedges
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon DDPK dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 375oF.
- Toss all the vegetables in a bowl with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a sheet pan in single layer, cover and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and stir vegetables.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or more, until vegetables are starting to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes and serve warm.
I LOVE your products. Your story of how you came to Canada is AMAZING!