Yield: 8 servings
- 12 Slices Bacon
- 1 Cup Chopped Celery
- ½ Cup Dan-D-Pak Blanched Slivered Almonds
- ½ Cup Dan-D-Pak Organic Thompson Raisins
- ¼ Cup Dan-D-Pak Sugar
- 2 Heads Fresh Broccoli, Florets only
- 1 Cup Green Grapes
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Seedless Red Grapes
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
Drain, crumble and set aside.
In a large salad bowl, toss together the bacon, broccoli, celery, green onions, green grapes, red grapes, raisins and almonds.
Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.